Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Shopping: Giant and Safeway

The food purchases that I buy focuses on a vegetarian lifestyle in which I live and stay under a $50 dollar budget each week. Today I decided to go to two different grocery stores which were Safeway and Giant. This week shopping list is Safeway and Giant.

My Safeway Shopping List
  • Cheerios  - $2.50
  • Sparkling Ice Orange  - $1.00
  • Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple  - $1.00
  • Morning Star Garden Veggie Patties - $3.50
  • Bananas - $1.48
  • McIntosh Apples - $1.6 5 
  • Onion - $1.24 
  • Haas Avocados - $1.99 
  • Red Bell Peppers - $1.50 
  • Safeway Cranberry walnut Bowl Salad - $3.99 
  • 1 Pack of Strawberries - $2.99
  • Blueberries - $3.99

The total was $27.50

My Giant Shopping List
  • Black Pepper - $1.79
  • Go Veggie Cheddar Cheese Slices $3.49
  • Green Beans (.39 1b) - $1.17 
  • A Dozen of eggs -$1.99
  • Voskos Yogurt – 5 @1.12 for $5.60

The total was $14.39

The total from both stores are $41.89

I plan to make the following with the food items that I purchased and some of the foods that I purchase from the previous week which include:

  • Strawberry Banana Smoothie 
  • Pasta including onions, garlic, red bell peppers, and pasta sauce 
  • Green beans with walnuts
  • Veggie Burgers with cheese and avocados



What is your meal plan for the week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment