Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Shopping List: Meatless Tacos and Black Beans

Today I decided to go to two different stores which were Walmart and Giant. Mostly I had previous food from last week so I did not buy so much this time.

Walmart Shopping List
  • Bananas - $1.00 
  • Southwest Salad(this comes with chicken but I took the chicken out) - $3.98
  • Morning Star Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles - $3.67 
  • Small bottle of syrup - $1.00
  • Small bottle of Shake and Pour Bisquick Pancake mix - $1.42
  • Dozen of eggs - $1.68
  • Soy Milk - $3.28 
  • Nature’s Promise Organic Cranberries - $4.50

Estimate total from Walmart $20.53

Giant Shopping List
  • Black Beans - $1.50 
  • Twinings Tea - $2.99 
  • Box of Bisquick Pancake mix -$4.00

Estimate Total from Giant $8.49

 When shopping at Walmart, I like to buy the big size salad because you can split the salad up for three days to carry to lunch. Instead of constantly eating out and buying things here and there at other stores that add up throughout the week for breakfast, I decided to make my own breakfast this morning. I made Pancakes with maple syrup and included boiled eggs and some blueberries.

For the rest of the week, I plan to make the following for breakfast and lunch:
  • Meatless Taco salad with black beans. I already have Avocado and Go Veggie Cheese as toppings 
  • Continue to make my strawberry and banana smoothies
  • Quinoa with walnuts and cranberries for breakfast

The total from both stores was around $30 for this week. 

What do you have planned for breakfast or lunch this coming week?

No comments:

Post a Comment