Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Shopping List: Veggie Pasta

Veggie Pasta from Safeway


Last week, I mentioned that I purchased food that was already pre-made and just take on the go for lunch. This week, I am back on track purchasing food to cook. This week shopping includes Veggie Pasta that someone inform me about. It seems that I can only find this at the moment at Safeway. I went shopping at several places this week which were: Walmart, Safeway, and Trader Joe's. 
As I was taking out my grocery and throwing things away, I accidentally put my Walmart receipt in the bag to put in the trash bin in my apartment building. Below is my shopping list for the week.

Walmart 

  • One lemon 
  • One Green Bell Pepper 
  • Broccoli Crowns 
  • Cucumbers 
  • Bananas
  • Southwest Salad 
  • Baby Kale 
  • 4 Plums 
  • Ragu Garden Combination Pasta Sauce
Total amount estimate - $17.75

Safeway 
  • Veggie Pasta - $1.25 
  • 3 Red Apples - $2.61
  • Hass Avocados - $1.25 
  • Red Seedless Grapes - $6.13
Total amount $11.55 

Trader Joe' 
  • 2 Finger Rolls - $1.69 each 
  • Veggie Chips - $1.99
  • Sunflower Seeds - $1.99
  • 6 Greek Yogurts - .99 - $5.94
Total $13.63

Total spent for this week is about $42.73 which makes me under about $7.27. 

The plan for this week is to make veggie pasta and include broccoli, green peppers, and onion with pasta sauce with finger rolls from Trader Joe's. Since I purchase veggie burgers last week, I plan to make veggie burgers with veggie cheese with them for dinner and use the kale to make a salad. 

What is your meal plan for the week?

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment