Friday, May 16, 2014

Fairfax Fashion Friday: Feeling Floral

Fairfax Fashion Friday:Feeling Floral
Since we are still in the spring season, I feel like purchasing a couple more floral items in my wardrobe. This week Fashion Friday is: "Are you feeling floral?" Here are my six inspired floral items.

1. This floral knit tank  comes in various colors. Wear this tank with a solid pin t-shirt and a pair of jeans for the weekend.
2.  I have noticed a lot of women wearing floral pants. I do not own a pair but would like to purchase one. I found this particular item at Macy’s from Charter Club for $30 dollars. Match these pants with a basic blouse, black flats, and a white sweater for a casual Monday office wear.
3. The pattern and the design is what capture my eye with this floral tunic from Dorothy Perkins. Match this with a black pair of leggings and black flats shoes.  
4. I like this Rosetti Floral tote having a beautiful floral design. Nice brown braided should strap design. Floral umbrella is included with the tote. 
5. I like these floral shoes as it seems very versatile. It can be worn at work and also during a night out on the town. 
6. This fancy floral necklace comes in peach and yellow. I like the rhinestone trim with the lobster clasp.

What are your floral favorites? 


No comments:

Post a Comment