Friday, May 23, 2014

Fairfax Fashion Friday: Six Ways to Incorporate Pastels in Your Wardrobe


When I think of pastels, I think of light greens, light blues, yellows, lilac, and peachy colors. I decided to take a look in my closet and some of my accessories to see what type of pastel items I already have. With that in mind, I would like to share six inspired ways to incorporate pastels in your wardrobe. 


Fairfax Fashion Friday: Pretty Pastels
1. Target Mini Merona Crossbody Handbag($22.99) 2. Burlington Coat Factory Lace Scarf($7.99)
3. Kohl's Turquoise Lace Headwrap($8.40) 4. e.lf. Lilac #1557($2.00) 5. Modcloth's Round Up the Fun Rings($11.99) 6. Dorothy Perkins Lemon Pastel Eden Capri Pants($35)


1. Three things I adore about this handbag is: the mint color, the flap closure with a simple gold detail and the adjustable strap including the single handle on the handbag. 
2.  I love the peachy color infused with lace. This might be ideal with a pair of denim jeans and a white shirt. 
3. This turquoise is beautiful in detail as it has elements of lace. It made me think about going to Baltimore Aquarium or just go to the Botanical Gardens in Washington, DC.   
4.  Why not do your nails in a pastel color especially in lilac? I do love Essie, Sally Hansen, and OPI brands, but have you tried e.l.f nail polish?  I have seen this brand sold in Target stores and the price is only $2.00 for nail polish. 
5. I do love accessories especially small, medium, and large rings. Modcloth's have some pastel fun rings for $11.99. If you do not like these fun rings, why not try Claire's. 
6. I like the lemon color capri pants. Pair this with a printed shirt and possible white shoes.

Do you have pastels items in your wardrobe? What are some of them you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment