Friday, May 30, 2014

Fairfax Friday: Fifteen Minutes to Fabulous Skin Care Ratliff Events Webinar



I had the opportunity to listen to a webinar yesterday from Ratliff Events on Fifteen Minutes to Fabulous: Sip and Learn which was hosted by Kristus Ratliff and co-hosted by Ann Morris. I must admit, I have not been the best at my own my skin care. This made me realize that it is time to work on my own skin care which last night’s webinar pointed out that it only takes 15 minutes to do so. Here are three of my take-a-ways from last night’s webinar.

  • Beauty starts on the inside. This is two-fold. One, focus on your positive traits rather than your flaws. Two, make sure you have good eating habits and a workout routine.
  • Investing in a good skin care regimen now will pay off later. This include: face washing, moisturizer, foundation, and makeup essentials (blush, bronzer, and mascara).
  • Split your regimen into three, five minute segments which include the following steps:
    • Step 1: Skin care. Moisturizing should be done morning and night. When moisturizing, do not forget to include the neck area. You also want to use eye cream that does not contain mineral oil.
    • Step 2: Create a flawless foundation by using a dime size foundation and blend it in completely.
    • Step 3: Enhance your features. One way could be shaping your eyebrows.

Washing your face both day and night was noted. It made me realize that I need to take a look at the current skin care products I have and see if that is working for me. I would like to follow up with another post soon on the skin care products I have chosen to use as part of my skin care regimen.


What skin care products or regimen do you use?

Ratliff Events can found at the following:
Ratliff Website: http://www.ratliffevents.com/
Ratliff Events can be found on Twitter: @RatliffEvents

No comments:

Post a Comment