Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Home Decor: Plenty of Decorative Throw Pillows


I must say, it is truly amazing that the smallest accessories can make a big difference to a room. This week home décor will focus on throw pillows for the chair and sofa. When I moved about a couple months ago to a different location, I got rid of my old chair and purchase a new chair at Value City Furniture for about $250.00 that looks like the chair below but mine is in orange. Included in my bright orange accent chair is one of the basic yellow throw pillow that I purchased at Target.

Along with my sofa were the originals throw pillows but I definitely wanted to make a change as it did not complement my color scheme for the living. In order to change the original, purchase a pillow cover from Target or Walmart to change the personality of the sofa. So, if you want to personality to your sofa or chair, why not try using fun throw pillows. Here are a few other inspired throw pillows I found on the Internet.


Decorative Pillows

No comments:

Post a Comment