Since I did not have a lot of money to spend this week, it was kind of tough to figure out what to buy. I remember one of my co-workers introducing me to this Veggie Pasta that is sold at Safeway. This week I just purchased a couple of food items for lunch and wanted to share with you what I made with these items.
Safeway Shopping List
- Eating Right Pasta Sauce - $2.00
- Eating Right Veggie Pasta(Elbows) - $1.49
- Safeway Whole Wheat Bread - $1.99
- Bananas - $1.50
- Go Veggie Cheddar Cheese - $3.79
- Strawberries - $2.99
Giant Shopping List
- Cheerios -$3.79
- Ground Black Pepper - $1.00
- Goya Brown Rice - $1.19
- Black Eyed Peas $1.43
- Nature’s Promise Organic Carrots - $1.29
- Yellow Onion - $.76
- Hass Avocado - $1.00
Total was about $10.72
In total for this week, I paid about $24.72 due to very limited budget I had.
This week lunch plan and dinner plan will be:
- Cheerios for snack at work
- Pasta with cheese and pasta sauce with shredded carrots
- Grilled cheese with avocado
- Black eyed peas, onions with brown rice for lunch and dinner
What is your lunch/meal plan for the week?