Friday, April 11, 2014

Fairfax Fashion Friday: BaubleBar at Nordstorm at Tyson's Corner Mall


I found this nice dig as I was walking through Tyson’s Mall at Nordstrom. It appears that Nordstrom has partnered up with BaubleBar. According to the leaflet they have on the Nordstrom counter, it appears that BaubleBar brand “offers an amazing jewelry selection”. At the counter, I saw a great selection of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. While I was there, I could not help myself as I purchase this nice turquoise bracelet that is great for the spring time and goes well with a pair of jeans.



I took a video of the BaubleBar(it may not be the best) as they have some great amazing jewelry starting at prices $24 to $68 dollars. BaubleBar can found on the second floor of Nordstrom at the Tyson's Corner Mall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment