Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Breakfast Shopping at Trader Joe's



I usually like to go shopping on Sunday to prepare for the week. This section will speak about places that I shop at in the Fairfax, VA area with a budget of 50 dollars or under on a weekly basis.
Since Trader Joe’s is nearby me, I have decided to visit Trader Joe’s.  I am trying to get in the habit of eating more breakfast. This time, I decided to pick up a few items for breakfast.
·         Maple Syrup- $5.49
·         Honey - $3.49
·         Breakfast French Toast - $2.29
·         Pineapple Fruit Tidbits - $1.79
·         Pasta Rigatoni - .99
Purchasing these items totaled $14.40.

Here are some sample breakfast meals that I could make from Trader Joe’s grocery run with the pantry items that I have already on hand.
  • Trader Joe’s French Toast and Pineapple Tidbits with Maple Syrup with a boiled egg
  • Pineapple smoothie with strawberry and banana
  • Trader Joe’s French Toast with honey and strawberries

On the list, I decided to splurge and buy some Pasta rigatoni for the week. I plan to make pasta with onions and pasta sauce for the week.

If you shop at Trader Joe’s what is your favorite breakfast buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment